Apptentive Date Annotations are designed to keep track of changes within your app and Apptentive set-up to monitor spikes or drops in your Love Percentage.
To set up an Annotation, navigate to Settings → Date Annotations on the left sidebar.
Some possible uses for these:
- Track when a change was made to your Love Dialog targeting.
- Record a major app redesign release.
- Snapshot a buggy release or app issue.
- Mark brick & mortar or external occasions such as holidays, world events, or anything that could impact your app business, traffic or sentiment.
- Monitor any campaigns or promotions you’ve launched in app
Questions? Contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.