Apptentive’s dashboard is licensed on a per-seat model based on the number of individual users who have access to it. For example, a 20 licenses means that up to 20 individually named people can access the Apptentive dashboard.
Depending on your needs, additional seats may be added to extend dashboard access to any team members who need it. Contact your Account Team or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to add more seats.
Apptentive offers two levels of permissions for Apps within the Dashboard: Admins and Collaborators. In addition, each Organization has a single Billing Contact. This document outlines the key differences between these roles. Please note that functionality available through the Dashboard varies by Apptentive plan and as a result all permissions below may not be applicable to your Apptentive account.
Collaborators have the following permissions for Apps within the Dashboard:
- Full access to the information presented in the App Health & Insights reports, including saved Insights filters.
- Read and respond to customers via Conversations including Group Messages.
- Create, edit, clone, and pause Notes, and Surveys, and they may create and archive Events.
- Export the data they have access to from the Dashboard.
- Create Quick Responses.
- View and Upload Translations.
- Change their personal settings.
- Access the App Key and App Signature.
- Set up new Date Annotations.
- View non-financial account usage metrics such as MAU and Interactions.
Admins have access to all functionality provided to Collaborators, as well as the following permissions for Apps within the Dashboard:
- Edit and pause Love Dialog and Rating Dialog, as well as configure Message Center.
- Configure, enable, and disable Integrations with third-party systems (such as Zendesk, or push providers).
- Edit App Settings such as name, App Store ID, platform, and icon.
- Edit Support User display information.
- Invite/add and remove access for other Admins and Collaborators to the dashboard.
- Enable International data for iOS apps.
- Delete Apps and all associated data for the dashboard.
Organizational Billing Contacts
Organizational Billing Contacts have Admin-level access to all Apps within the Organization. In addition, they have access to:
- Billing details including adding or changing the associated credit card and plan level.
- Delete the Organization, including all Apps and all associated data.
- Access to all app dashboards across the entire organization.
Benefits of Seat Access
When more people on your team have individual access to the Apptentive dashboard, they feel more ownership over the results, which ultimately helps all groups across your organization rally around the same goal: listening to customers.
The ability for more team members to access Apptentive through an individual seat provides deeper value from our product. There are great benefits to accessing the Apptentive dashboard, including:
- Enabling more parts of your business (teams, departments, product lines, etc.) to be connected to customers. The more visibility you give teammates across departments and through your executive team, the stronger the voice of your customers can be heard.
- Being connected to customers in real-time by reacting to critical customer trends. You can make updates to your experience faster rather than waiting for reports to be sent around.
- Putting the power of listening to customers into the hands of people who can act on the insights.
- Having direct access to data to learn what customers are talking about—at scale. You can view and use reports on customer interactions, retention, activity, ratings, reviews, and more, even if you don’t need to communicate directly with customers.
- Getting quantitative analysis of qualitative feedback that empowers you to make more customer-centric decisions.