Apptentive offers two levels of permissions for Apps within the Dashboard: Admins and Collaborators. In addition, each Organization has a single Billing Contact. This document outlines the key differences between these roles. Please note that functionality available through the Dashboard varies by Apptentive plan and as a result all permissions below may not be applicable to your Apptentive account.
Collaborators have the following permissions for Apps within the Dashboard:
- Full access to the information presented in the App Health reports, Reviews, and Topics. They may edit and create new Topics.
- Read and respond to customers via Conversations including Group Messages.
- Create, edit, clone, and pause Notes, and Surveys, and they may create and archive Events.
- Export the data they have access to from the Dashboard.
- Create Quick Responses.
- View and Upload Translations.
- Change their personal settings.
- Access the app key and app signature.
- View non-financial account usage metrics such as MAU and Interactions.
Admins have access to all functionality provided to Collaborators, as well as the following permissions for Apps within the Dashboard:
- Edit and pause Love Dialog and Rating Dialog, as well as configure Message Center.
- Configure, enable, and disable Integrations with third-party systems (such as Zendesk, or Push).
- Edit App Settings such as name, App Store ID, platform, and icon.
- Edit Support User display information.
- Invite/add and remove access for other Admins and Collaborators to the App.
- Delete Apps and all associated data for the App.
Organizational Billing Contacts
Organizational Billing Contacts have Admin-level access to all Apps within the Organization. In addition, they have access to:
- Billing details including adding or changing the associated credit card and plan level.
- Delete the Organization, including all Apps and all associated data.